Sunday, September 9, 2012

What are you?

"I don't want to rule or conquer anyone
I should like to help everyone if possible, Jew, gentile, black man, white
We all want to help one another, human beings are like that
We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery
We don't want to hate and despise one another
In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone
The way of life can be free and beautiful. But we have lost the way
Greed has poisoned men's souls"

                                             Set the tone- Logic

Well said, well said.

I think we all really want to help everyone, love everyone, and just be happy.
Because we are all human, well I know I am. Are you?

If you're unsure....here are some reasons I KNOW I'm human.

I know I'm human because I have hair,  I have organs, I have a heart, I have a brain( eventhough sometimes it doesn't show).
I am a cluts. I trip up and down the stairs, over myself and sometimes nothing on a daily basis. When was the last time you saw a robot trip over nothing? If you have let me know, I might have to reconsider this Robot thing. I can Laugh till I cry, I can cry when I'm hurt, and I can get over hurt when I love.

I know I'm not a robot because I am EXTREMELY handicapped when it comes to technology and well robots are technology.

I know I'm not an alien because I'm not green and I don't have a finger that glows like E.T.

I know I'm not Mario because nothing exciting ever happens when I eat a mushroom. I just get really grossed out and sometimes gag.....sorry TMI.

I know I'm not a dog because I don't bark and get distracted by squirrels....okay sometimes I do, but that stays between us. Got it?

I know I'm not a Dinosaur, eventhough I can sound like one, because I'm not extinct.

Sometimes I wish I was a Lamb, I mean it's like wearing a snuggy full time! But sadly I'm not.

Well I could go on forever and I'm not going to do that to you.

So the conclusion I've come to? Eventhough I don't alway want to be, I am a human!



P.S. Mr. Nelson, I can pass those "prove your not a robot" typing things and that IS the ultimate test!!

                                                         

1 comment: