Monday, September 24, 2012

This is the story of a girl


I wish the couple on the corner would get a room.
Seems like everyone around me is on their honeymoon.


I'd like to take a pin to a heart shaped balloon.
Everybody's got somebody but me.



I  hear love songs playing on the radio.
People slow dancing everwhere I go.

Well I'm a good slow dancer, but you'd never know
cause everybodys got somebody but me.




Sittin' here lonely at a table for two.
Watchin' lovers bein' lovers in the corner booth.

Seems like even cupid don't know what to do.



Everybodys got somebody but me.....




9 comments:

  1. i used to think that to. but trust me your time will come:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you wanna pop others heart shaped balloons? :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like everyone around is on their honeymoon. consider this stolen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I check your blog all the time. you're one of my favorites and i like how you relate things. Well done on the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to quote you on my blog, I love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Well I'm a good slow dancer, but you'd never know
    cause everybodys got somebody but me." stealing this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everybody's got somebody but me. your not alone. I live this to and it is now stolen.

    ReplyDelete