Sunday, September 30, 2012

Smile and Wave.

 

I thought I was on top of the world, I finally found myself and I was happy with it.

Next thing I knew, there was grabbing at my ankles
they were mad, angry.
 
I didn't know why, what did I do?
I'm happy, I'm just being me.
What's wrong with that?
 
 
In a matter of seconds, I was on the ground.
They pulled me down,
threw me on my butt, into another category.
I felt defeated, worthless.
 

I tried to tell them "I don't belong here."
But they wouldn't listen, they never listen. 
 
 
I tried to think of how I could get myself out of this place.
My butt was sore, and I couldn't think of anything, nothing.
 
 
Should I give up?
Or should I fight my way out of this one too?
 
 
I think I'm done.
I keep getting pulled down is it even worth it?
I don't think I'll ever win this battle against society....
 
 
 
Maybe I can be myself from here?
 
Maybe I'll just change.
 
 
 
What could it hurt?
Everyone else seems to be doing it just fine.
 
It's decided then, I'm done.
Just smile through it and everything will be fine.
No one will even know the pain you are holding in.
They don't care anyways.
 
 
Smile and wave.

 
 Smile and wave.
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments: