Thursday, September 6, 2012

This probably wont make ANY sense, but here I go....

 


Ever feel like you don't belong?
Like there's no one tuning in to listen to your song?
What is there even to be written?
Life is like a Kitten.
They are cute and fluffy, but soon everyone who loved them will be gone.
Because they get old, they get fatter
And all you want to do is throw them to the batter.
Life sucks and it's long,
But no matter the trouble it will go on.
So when you find yourself looking at that little kitten,
Sitting in the pitcher's mitten
Remember that song?
It's YOUR song
You were the only one that needed to listen all along.

I know this is a little confusing
Even I don't understand the words I'm using.
Read it or don't,
I really don't care if you wont.




I probably should have just stuck with that quote...



 

2 comments:

  1. If you are talking about a literal kitten, I'll have to correct you, because the fatter a cat is, the cuter it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was young I played with dolls all the time. I actually owned...I think it was like 37 dolls and man I had the greatest play house for them, it was a huge pink house that even I could walk into.

    ReplyDelete