Monday, October 15, 2012

Where the @*#% am I?!

fork in the road
No right or left turn.



I thought it would be good to try something new, go on an adventure, but I lost my way


The leaves are falling
It's getting cold
Everything looks the same
Dead or in the process of dying
I'm alone
All alone
I can't go right
I can't go left
Do I go back
Which way is back

I feel like I'm in a cave
With darkness closing in on me
Trying to find the light
The light at the end of the tunnel
I don't think it's ever going to come
Does it even exist
If I stop now I'll never know
It's so dark I can feel it
I'm lost
I'm alone
There's no where to go




I took the Road Less Traveled,


Now I'm lost.

5 comments:

  1. loved this post. stole more than just one line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the road less traveled. Now I'm lost.

    Stolen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I thought it would be good to try something new...but I lost my way." I really liked this poem. & I love your blog background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should take the road most travled next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was inspirational, sounded like it should have been in a movie.

    ReplyDelete