Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sit down I need to tell you something.

Have you ever been sat down and had someone tell you bad news? I have plenty of times, but this time was different this time it was something that only happens in movies. This doesn't happen in real life, but I'm not sleeping, you can even pinch me. I was waiting for my dad to wipe away his tears,  start laughing and tell me it was just a SICK joke. That never happened. I didn't cry for a while, because it was so far out there. It finally sunk in and now it's a constant flow of tears. I tried writing about it, thinking about it, but that just makes it worse. The more I try to understand it the sicker I get. It's not something I can just ignore though, it's not going to go away. No matter how loud I play my music, no matter how fast I run. It's still in my head, it's real life and you can't run away from life. I guess all I can do is sit in my room and cry for a couple hours, then wipe away my tears, fix my make up and keep living.

1 comment:

  1. I hate that feeling. just wishing it was all a cruel joke. its the worst.
    im sorry.

    ReplyDelete